- December, 18-th – Christmas concert – Classic FM Radio Choir and orchestra – conductor Sergei Pavlov, Bulgaria concert hall
- December, 10-th – Ennio Moricone music presented by Classic FM Radio Choir and orchestra. Conductor – Ennio Morricone in the biggest Bulgarian concert hall Arena Armeec.
- December, 3-rd – 100-th anniversary of Philip Koutev concert organized by Bulgarian Academy of Science.
- November, 1st - Classic FM Radio Choir received the CRISTAL LYRE for 2013 - the highest Bulgarian music award.
- October, 18-th – The Music of America with Classic FM Radio Choir and orchestra – conducted by Francisco Noya, Bulgaria concert hall
- June, 7-9-th - International choir festival for female and youth voices, Targovishte. In the programme pieces from Gershwin, L. Burnstein and other famous composers from ХХ and ХХI c. We won the prize in the “Best choir of the festival” category.
- May, 21-st - A concert at the “BALABANOV’S HOUSE MUSIC DAYS” IV INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL, dedicated to the 80-th anniversary of the great choral conductor prof. Vassil Arnaudov
- April, 25-th – A concert dedicated to the 80-th anniversary of the great choral conductor prof. Vassil Arnaudov at the Europen music festival, Sofia organized by Cantus Firmus and Classic FM Radio. Pieces from: L.v. Beethoven, Giuseppe Verdi, Maurice Durufle Sergei Rahmaninov, Vic Nees, Ivan Spasov, Konstantin Iliev, Vesselina Dragolova-Danailova.
- March, 25-th – A concert at St. Sofia basilique – under the patronage of Bulgarian patriarch Neofit and the cooperation of Sofia municipality and The Bulgarian Orthodox church.
- December 18-th - J.S. Bah's Christmas oratory - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra - conductor Andreas Hermann (Germany)
- December 4-th - The Music of America - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra - conductor Rob Fisher (USA)
- November 23-27 - University of Koper's (Slovenia) choral music project concerts.
- October 23-rd - The Music of America - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra - conductor Bruno Membre (France)
- September 18-23 - Music and the sea - International festival in Paralia, Greece
- May 9-th - VASCC and Sofia Soloists Chamber Orchestra performing together for the day of Europe
- April 25-th - The Music of America - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra - musicals, conductor Yuli Damyanov (Bulgaria)
- February 3-rd – The Music of America - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra - film music, conductor John McLaughlin Williams (USA)
- October 19th - Helping the cause, VA Sofia Chamber Choir will take part of this charity event, organized by the International Women's Club Sofia. The concert will take place in the Central Military Club, at 19.30h. more...
- October 14th - VA Sofia Chamber Choir, Vesko Panteev-Eshkenazy, Grigor Palikarov and Classic FM Orchestra together in front of the Europe's political elite. The concert will take place at the Central Military Club under the heading of "Europe without borders", part of the programme "Communication strategy of Republic of Bulgaria for EU".
- October 2nd – THE WORLD MUSIC DAY with a unique concert at the National Gallery for foreign art. The concert is a co-production with our guest choir CAMERATA MUSICA LIMBURG (Germany) more...
The concert programme includes musical pieces from Franz Schubert, P.I. Tchaykovsky, Sergei Rahmaninov, Anton Bruckner, Felix Mendelson, Max Reger, and many others, which will be performed by two of the most successful and exquisite choirs in Europe.
Conductors: Prof. Theodora Pavlovitch and Jan Schumacher.
- April 25th - Easter concert part of the cycle celebrating our 45-th jubilee - gallery...
- April 7th- XXI century (A concert from the Classic FM Radio's Europeran music festival - dedicated to the 45-th anniversary of the foundation of Sofia chamber choir) - gallery...
- January 26th - First concert of the cycle "The Music of America" - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra - more...
- January 15-16th - records in BNR - Classic FM Radio choir and orchestra.